Since the King can now take the field, I figured he would need a bodyguard. For the riders I used the Dutkin's British Horseguards figure with the Dutkin's French Chevau-Leger Napoleonic cavalryman head. Because this figure is casted with the saddle, I modified a horse figure I had and made a mold of it to reproduce the mounts you see.
Here are my Army Black/Cornflower Blue Dragoons. The heads you 'll recognize from above. THe bodies are my own design.
Here are my Army Black Machinegunners. The Gun and the gunner are of my own design. The original gun is made from brass tubing, styrene rods and sheet, balsa wood, and Kneadatite. I made a mold of the original to make the duplicates. THe gunner is a modified version of my rider/driver figure. He's made with seperate arms and head.
This is my Army Red Kettle Drummer. He's a stock Prince August figure (I've had the mold for over 3 years and finally got around to making the stock figure). I have used this figure (or parts of it) for both Army Red and Army Black Hussars as well as my Horse Artillery. The paint job is my own design, so any relation to a drummer of an actual unit is accidental. This figure weighs well over 1/2 a pound, mostly in the horse. This is why I'm using cheap plastic horses.