Saturday, September 26, 2026

Tantrapur Again!


 The image above is another screen capture from Justin Scarred's "Original TEMPLE of DOOM Rediscovered! The LOST sets of Gunga Din" video. It is the best representation of the layout of Tantrapur that I have found.

So far, I have completed the shells of thirteen buildings and have done interiors for eight. In the previous post I the first three that I made interiors for. Here, I will highlight the next five.

But first, here is an image showing all thirteen buildings and their locations within the image above.


Note: the photos are not to scale with each other.

The Cookhouse - Located to the right of the Governor's House, I have made this building the kitchen for the European residents of Tantrapur.



The room on the top of the image contains the stove and a Tandoor oven. The lower room is for food preparation.

Shop and Residence - The right side is the residence and the left side is a store room. Our merchant peddles his wares from the causeway between.






The Posh House - This house belongs to a well to do Indian businessman.






The Working Man's House - This is the modest house of a modest man.




The Tea Business - This building has a warehouse and offices on the lower floor. 




It might be the sort of building Sgt. Ballentine might occupy, had he married and gone into the tea business. But this building might have another, more sinister purpose.



Could the upper floor be a small temple for Kali? Could this business be a front for the Thugee cult?


I wired the upper floor with flickering LED lights. I think it looks really cool. What do you think?

Best wishes and happy gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment